Applications for Student Voice Representatives By-Elections will open on Monday 18th September and close on Friday 29th September, at 1pm.
Voting for the elections takes place between 9am and 6pm on Thursday 5th October.
Student Voice Representatives (SVRs) are the link between students, staff and the Students’ Union, ensuring the student perspective is considered in all decisions made at University or Faculty level. SVRs liaise with students and work with staff on academic and policy matters that are School or Faculty wide. The role is an opportunity to gain new skills, network University-wide, improve your CV and there is a chance to earn up to £500.
There are 12 open positions:
- 1 x student from the School of Engineering (FCES)
- 1 x student from the School of Business (FBS)
- 2 x student from the School of Law, Accounting and Finance (FBS)
- 1 x student from the School of Digital and Design (FCI)
- 2 x student from the School of Care Sciences (FLSE)
- 2 x student from the School of Health, Sport and Professional Practice (FLSE)
- 2 x student from the School of Psychology (FLSE)
- 1 x student from the School of Education (FLSE)
For more information on how to run as a candidate and the role of the Student Voice Reps, visit the Students’ Union website.
What are these?